KidzLife is our small group environment for all children, from birth through the 5th grade. The focus of KidzLife is to do just like Jesus taught in Scripture – welcome and love His children!
On Sunday mornings children in KidzLife learn through the use of the Gospel Project – a Christ-centered, chronological Bible study – with age-specific curriculum to fit each classroom:
- Clubhouse Senior (3rd – 5th grade): Large group lesson, Bible study, prayer, and hands-on activities.
- Clubhouse Junior (Kindergarten – 2nd grade): Large group lesson, Bible study, prayer, and hands-on activities.
- Big Steps: (3 years – PreK): Circle time, songs, videos, games, art, and more
- The Nest Toddlers (18 months – 3 years): Simple Bible story lessons, songs, and age-appropriate games, and art projects.
- The Nest Infants (6 weeks-18mos): A safe, clean environment for babies to play, snuggle, and rest. A nursing station is also available.
On Wednesday nights, children from preK to 5th grade meet for Children in Action – missions focused education with games, topical studies of missionaries around the world connected to Bible stories of Biblical examples. Infants and children up to 3 years of age will meet in The Nest on Wednesday nights.
To keep up to date on KidzLife events, make sure to check out our Children’s Ministry Facebook page HERE.
We would love for you to become a part of our children’s ministry and be able to serve alongside you. If you are interested in finding your place in our ministry and making a difference in the lives of our children please contact Erin Murray
We are so thankful for the opportunity to take part in your child’s faith
development. We believe that it is very important to provide a safe and nurturing environment. All of our volunteers have had background checks and we have check-in/check-out and safety systems in place.
Please feel free to contact the Children’s Director with any concerns or questions you
might have. We want to minister to your family and meet your family’s needs to the
best of our abilities.
For the safety of the children under our care, we are secured by KidCheck.
- First Time Visitors: Please go to go.kidcheck.com to create your free
check in account. You also have the option of doing this onsitebut for your convenience, and to save time, you can also do this at home.
We love having your children with us, but we want to keep all our kids (including yours) healthy; so please do not bring sick or contagious children to KidzLife as we strive to keep a safe and healthy place for all our children. If a child is showing signs of fever or infection, we reserve the right to return the child to you.
Signs of illness include, but are not limited to:
• Severe or persistent cough
• Unexplained rash or spots
• Yellow or green discharge (from nose, eyes or ears)
• Sore throat
• Temperature over 100.4 degrees
• Diarrhea, Nausea, or Vomiting
• Any skin infection or Head Lice
Please do not bring your child back to any KidzLife class until they have been
symptom-free or on antibiotics for 24 hours. As a general rule, if your child
needs medication to provide healing or comfort, please do not bring them to
the nursery until they are well.
Thank you for your help and understanding!
KidzLife Mission Statement:
In KidzLife we have been called to teach, guide, and disciple generations of children. We will face this challenge to displaying humility and showing them love as we welcome each child into our care just as we welcome Jesus into our lives. We will guide them to a life with Christ as we strive to protect them from sin. All children are unique and beautifully created by God. We will embrace each child regardless of their age, behavior, ability, race, gender, or national origin, and seek to present the gospel in love to each child based on their learning needs. We have been called to this service by God and seek to bring glory to His name through this ministry with which He has entrusted us.
Above all, we will Love God, Love Families, and Raise Disciples.
Psalm 78:1-8, Matthew 18:1-6, Matthew 18:10-14, 1 Thessalonians 2:3-8